Hi Malthe.

Malthe Borch wrote:
> Log message for revision 90140:
>   Refactored compiler classes; reimplemented disk-cache module.

Is there any specific reason why you switched to a pickle based cache
instead of a byte-code based one? This made the cache twelve times
slower than before :( At least using the binary format (protocol 2) made
it only six times slower, but still something I would like to know a
reason for.

As a side note: Something causes considerable startup overhead now.
Instead of being three times faster in rendering the most simple 'Hello
World' benchmark, we are now slower with a 0.6x factor :(

Your performance addict,
Hanno