Malthe Borch wrote:
> 2008/9/20 Wichert Akkerman<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> Thanks, that solved it. It wouldn't surprise me if this will become a FAQ at
>> some point. Would it be possible to stash an ABI counter in the cache files
>> which is checked on load?
>>

> I'm sure an ABI counter will work, but you'll have to explain what it
> is first :-) Do you mean that whenever we make a cache format change,
> we should increase some integer?

Just a counter that you update whenever the binary interface changes,
which in this case would be the interface between what the .cache files
use and what z3c.pt provides.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.