I seem to have accidentily hit some performance issues with chameleon: 
after spending way too much time to write a 600-line html form by hand 
(don't ask) chameleon aborts with a recursion error when rendering it. I 
added a unittest for that problem which takes over 30 seconds before it 
aborts with that error.

I also ran into an odd error on my form that I couldn't quite figure out 
and tried to write a test for it to see if it wasn't an error I made and 
interestingly enough the chameleon parse never finishes parsing it - it 
just runs forever. I've added that as well.


Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                   It is hard to make things simple.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"z3c.pt" group.
To post to this group, send email to z3c_pt@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 

Reply via email to