hey list, –––

currently the way we insert dynamic values as text into the template
write stream is to first check if its a string at all (it could be an
integer number), and if not, we convert it using ``str``.

we perform this check using ``isinstance`` (first for ``unicode``,
then ``str``); perhaps we should consider checking for ``__unicode__``
and ``__str__``; or, as a rule, always call them if present.

I need to prototype this idea, in particular for speed, but I think it
could open up for some interesting usage; and ``isinstance`` is rather
lame, anyway.

\malthe