2008/12/1 Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Why does chameleon do $-expansion in zpt? That's a Genshi feature.

Yes, it's a Genshi-feature, but it's been present in ``chameleon.zpt``
for a long time now.

I would not necessarily be opposed to disabling/removing it for
z3c.pt, but it's very convenient for ``chameleon.zpt``.

I do admit that it's a bit confusing that Chameleon would have the
$-operator whereas ZPT wouldn't. But I think it's a matter of
documentation.

\malthe