Am 01.12.2008 um 13:31 schrieb Wichert Akkerman:

> On 12/1/08 12:56 PM, Malthe Borch wrote:
>> 2008/12/1 Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> Why does chameleon do $-expansion in zpt? That's a Genshi feature.
>> Yes, it's a Genshi-feature, but it's been present in
>> ``chameleon.zpt``
>> for a long time now.
>> I would not necessarily be opposed to disabling/removing it for
>> z3c.pt, but it's very convenient for ``chameleon.zpt``.
> That sounds like a sensible approach. I don't think it can be
> enabled in z3c.pt/five.pt since they should be fully compatible with
> stock TAL.

I've just committed the relevant changes on ``z3c.pt`` trunk.  I've
changed ``chameleon.zpt`` to allow the interpolation be switched on or
off using ``meta:interpolation="true|false"``.

For ``chameleon.zpt`` this defaults to ``true``, and for ``z3c.pt`` this
defaults to ``false``.

I'm now testing this on plone-trunk, where it failed originally.

"z3c.pt" group.