Note: Beware! Default reply-to is to the list.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:34:37 +0300
From: Gabor Szabo <>
To: PM Groups <>
Subject: [pm_groups] The Perl Survey 2010 is now live

I have already finished the survey.
Please forward to your mailing lists.
thank you

 From: Kieren Diment

The Perl Survey 2010 is now live.  Its purpose is to better understand
the demographics and opinions of the Perl community.  You can complete
the survey at - it should take about
10 to 15 minutes.  Once you've done that, please let your relevant
friends and colleagues know about the survey so they can coplete it as
well.  My aim is to get a response of over 1000 individuals, and to
run the survey (lightly adapted) every two or three years so we can
see how the community changes over time.  The official announcement of
the survey is here:
Request Technical Support via

pm_groups mailing list
Za-pm mailing list