Note: Beware! Default reply-to is to the list.

Hello, Anne,
Hello, Spike, Edoardo, Walter,

Thanks for your input. I am using vim, gvim even! gedit is almost done
with as I pick up confidence. I have the vimbook.

I installed perltidy utility (couldn't get it installed from cpan? so
downloaded the file and did the make stuff). Now playing with it. I
find that it doesn't pick up errors as claimed. I added an unmatched
'}' in the test file and no error noted, no .ERR file written, just
reformatted the code with the error included. ???

Still, looks good. I'll study it along with the perl debugger a bit
more.

Anne