Note: Beware! Default reply-to is to the list.

I have been reading and working through Bhuvan Unhelkar's book on UML

[I also have a book on Rational Rose which is a windows application in
this field (but not reading it) which appears to aid in the development
of an analysis of a project being modelled in UML].

So my questions is, do we have a similar applications for linux? I find
things like Dia but am not sure that it goes beyond the actual drawing
of UML diagrams. I presume that projects to be written in Perl, say a
web based app done in Catalyst, would also be modelled in UML in a
professional development environment.

Any comments here. I am just looking for some general enlightenment in
this area.

Za-pm mailing list

posts also archived on Mail Archive