Note: Beware! Default reply-to is to the list.

if you are looking for perl programming opportunities in SA contact
David Larsen direct.

----- Forwarded message from David Larsen <> -----

Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 14:35:22 +0200
From: David Larsen <>
Subject: Perl Programmers

Hi Anne,

I am looking for experienced Perl programmers to work on a freelance or
contract basis on our MEMAT system. We are based in Pietermaritzburg and it
would be ideal to work with some Perl programmers down here in KZN, but are
open to working with programmers elsewhere in the country. Are you able to give
us some referrals?

All the best,

David A. Larsen BA (UCT) DipCS, MCS (Regent College)

Managing Director: Africa Media Online
Africans telling Africa's story
tel: + 27 (0)82 829 7959
cell: +27 (0)33 345 9445
fax: 27 (0)33 342 7366

media blog:
heritage blog:

Africa Media Online
P.O. BOX 12138
Pietermaritzburg 3206
South Africa

Africa Media Online is about Africans telling Africa's story. We provide a
digital trade route to enable African organisations and professionals to work
with digital media at a professional standard, digitise their media
collections, put their collections online in a secure manner, and present them
to the target audience they want to reach.

Privacy Policy

Africa Media Online's database is used to communicate about our services and
disseminate news and information. Africa Media Online does not divulge any
information contained in the database to any other organisation or business.
Africa Media Online is committed to maintaining the privacy of all individuals.

This email and any file attachments transmitted with it were sent out in good
faith in the name of Africa Media Online. Africa Media Online does not
necessarily condone the contents of this message, and views and  opinions are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as being those of Africa Media Online.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. If this
email was not intended for you please treat it as confidential, notify us at and delete it from your system. Africa
Media Online cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
If you do not wish to receive email from Africa Media Online, please send an
email with the words unsubscribe to

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----
Za-pm mailing list