Hello,

Glad to know that you are on the market of nylon 6 yarn.

This is Roy from Fujian Xinsen Synthetic Fiber Technology Co.,Ltd which is one
of biggest nylon yarn suppliers in China, including nylon 6 DTY and FDY.

As for our quality, our machines are imported. Texturing machines are from
Germany Barmag. Winding machines are from Japan TMT. And our PA6 is main from
FCFC Taiwan. Hope we can build good cooperation with you, thank you so much.

If any inquiry, please let me know freely.

Best Regards
Roy Mobile:+86-15080315503
Fujian Xinsen Synthetic Fiber Technology Co., Ltd
Email: sa...@xinyotextile.com     Skype:royyu1989
Website: www.fjxshx.com