Ladies and Gentlemen:
Our Media-Company is proud to offer you the new edition of the "Eurasian
Business Directory" - DVD database of 1.200.000 companies from Russia, Belarus,
Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, translated in the English, French and
German languages.

The database contains name, postal address, phone, fax, website, email, contact
name, country of representation and description for each company.

The information has been fully checked and updated in August, 2008.

You will find using the database extremely easy because of the wide search
email, website, countries of export/import, representatives in another
countries, etc. Programme offers an option for saving the search results in
unlimited quantity to files in different formats (doc, txt, xls and others).

The DVD also includes:

1. Detailed information on exhibitions, which will take place in Russia,
Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia during the 2009 year.
2. Information on authorities; economic and geographical information for the
mentioned countries.
3. List of special economic zones.
4. Maps and phone codes of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and

Should you be interested in ordering the Directory, please don't hesitate to
contact us.

The price of the directory is 210.- Euros, inclusive of shipping to your

You can find detailed information about our products at our web site.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Sergey Petrov,
International Sales Manager.
Zakazchik Media.