Menuut namanya sih, kayaknyan iperempuan ini orang Islam.

Tapi tunggu berita selanjutnya dah buat jelasnya.

----

Woman charged with terror offence
Friday, October 31 04:20 pm
A woman has been charged with a terror offence two weeks after police raided
addresses in Manchester and Holland.

Houria
Chahed Chentouf, of Reynell Drive, Longsight, Manchester, is charged
with possessing a computer memory stick, allegedly for terror-related
purposes.
She was arrested on the evening of October 17 by Greater Manchester Police and
remanded into custody for questioning.
Police said she possessed documents which had prompted an investigation by
British and Dutch authorities.
The 40-year-old was charged under the Terrorism Act 2000 with possessing an
article which gave rise to suspicions that
"the possession was for a purpose connected with the commission,
preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism".
She is due to appear before City of Westminster Magistrates Court in London on
Saturday.

Copyright © 2008 ITN
Notice: We collect personal information on this site. To learn more about how
we use your information, see our: Privacy Policy
Printed from
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081031/tuk-woman-charged-with-terror-offence-dba1618.html