UDA JUSFIQ, berita ttg perusakan Desa Horale di Maluku itu benar.
Beberapa orang menjadi korban kekejian kelompok Islam fanatik.  US
Embassy second in command dan Duta Belanda mengunjungi Maluku dan
bertanya ttg hal itu kpd Gubernur di sana. Perhatikan artikel dari
Kantor Berita Antara di bawah ini.  Karena sampe sekarang kita tidak
dengar apa2 lagi, spt biasa the culprits diem2 sudah dibebasin. Paling2
diberitau spy laen kali jangan sampe ketangkep.  Gabriela Rantau
05/13/08 23:53 US deputy chief of mission asks Maluku governor about
horale case   Ambon (ANTARA News) - John A. Heffern, US Deputy Chief of
Mission of the US embassy in Jakarta, asked about the Horale village
attack in a meeting with Maluku Governor Karel Albert Ralahalu, here on
Tuesday.  Heffern was on a visit to Ambon together with Dutch Ambassador
to Indonesia Nikolas van Dam and Singaporean Ambassador to Indonesia
Ashok Kumar Mispuri.  After receiving the foreign diplomats, Governor
Ralahalu told the press that he had explained to his guests that four
residents of Horale village had been killed in an attack by residents of
Salemen, both in Central Maluku District, on May 2.  "I have assured the
tension has been dealt with by the police and the military so that it
was just a local case by nature. Residents of both villages have even
agreed to make peace," he said.  At least 24 people have been named as
suspects and currently under intensive investigation by the Maluku
provincial police, he said.  Meanwhile, Heffern said that he had visited
Maluku twice following his first visit last January to see the security
condition in the province.  He said that he had visited Banda Island,
Central Maluku District, where he was welcomed warmly by local
residents. (*)  COPYRIGHT © 2008   UDA JUSFIQ
--- In zamanku@yahoogroups.com, Jusfiq Hadjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ada yang bisa ngecek apakah berita inibenar atau tidak?
>
> ----
>
> Copyright © Barnabas Fund - 25th September 2008
>
> INDONESIA
>
> Indonesia - Help Needed to Restore Destroyed Christian Village:
>
> Levelled
> A home flattened in the violence
>

> We reported in May on the destruction of Horale, a mainly Christian
village in a remote area of Maluku province in Indonesia. It is home to
175 families. On the night of 2 May a mob from a predominantly Muslim
village nearby attacked Horale, wounding 56 Christians and brutally
killing four, including an 84-year-old man and a six-year-old girl. The
local school, three churches and 120 houses were burnt down and crops,
fishing boats and motor-cycles destroyed. The villagers fled to the
jungle to hide from the attackers.

> Destruction_1
> A scene of destruction from Horale
> Barnabas Fund is helping the Christians of Horale to rebuild their
homes and their lives. The first grant was sent earlier this month. The
main aim is to help the villagers to reconstruct up to 120 houses, by
providing funds to cover the building materials. An average house costs
about £1,000, and the villagers will do the building work
themselves. If sufficient funds are available Barnabas Fund intends also
to assist with the reconstruction of the community centre and village
school, and also to provide fishing boats.

> In order to highlight the plight of the Christians of Horale we have
put together a Powerpoint presentation containing background information
and images which could be used within a church service or study group.
Download as a Powerpoint presentation, or PDF.

> Will you help the Christians of Horale to rebuild their lives?
>

> Donate Today
>
> If you can help, please click this link to donate online using our
secure server. (Please quote project reference 22-753). If you prefer to
telephone, dial: 0800 587 4006 from within the UK or +44 1672 565031
from outside the UK. (Please quote project reference 22-753)

> If you prefer to send a cheque by post: Click this link for addresses
of our regional offices. (Please quote project reference 22-753).

> Please join with us in prayer...
> 1. Pray that there may be no return to the intense anti-Christian
violence seen in Maluku province from 1999 to 2001, and that peaceful
and harmonious relations between the Christian and Muslim communities
may be restored.

> 2. Pray for the Christians who were injured or bereaved in May`s
attack, that God will heal their physical and emotional wounds. Pray
that they may have grace to forgive those who set upon them.

> 3. Pray for rebuilding of the village: its individual buildings and
its common life.

> Copyright © Barnabas Fund - 25th September 2008
>
> For any links to other sites and related news items ensure that you
check the bottom of the article page.
> Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

> Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo
>

> Allah yang disembah orang Islam tipikal dan yang digambarkan oleh
al-Mushaf itu dungu, buas, kejam, keji, ganas, zalim lagi biadab
hanyalah Allah fiktif.

Kirim email ke