OOM Jusfiq, banyak umat Islam dan para ulamanya yang ter-obsesi dengan
membuktikan bhw Al Qur'an mengandung ayat2 yg bersifat scientific.
Mereka sudah terlanjur mempercayai bhw Aulloh itu tau (a) Di mana sperma
itu dihasilkan dlm tubuh; (b) Bgm janin itu terjadi (meski tidak ada
contribution dari sel-telor perempuan); (c) 'Orbit' matahari yg nyungsep
di mata-air keruh di ujung barat bumi nan datar; (d) Bahwa sayap lalat
itu membawa penyakit dan penangkalnya; (e) dan masih banyak lagi totally
unscientific clains.

Jadinya mereka tidak ada waktu atopun inclination untuk melakukan
sesuatu yang bermanfaat, yg benar2 emjadi rahmatanlil alamin!

Gabriela Rantau

--- In zamanku@yahoogroups.com, Jusfiq Hadjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kemajuan begini, sekarang ini bolehdikatakan hanya dibikin oleh orang
kafir...

> Orang Islam mah lebih senang ngibulin dirinya, bilang di al-Mushaf itu
berisi ayat-ayat ilmiah, seperti gunung sebagai pasak bumi, ayat tentang
big bang dll.

> Atau mereka menghabiskan waktunya untuk tunggangg tunggik kayak onta
dientotin jirapah lima kali sehari,; atau rame-rame buang duit buit naik
haji sembari lari-lari di Makh kayak anjing kebelet berak dan nimpukin
setan yang nggk ada di padang pasir sono; ngeributin mana makanan yang
halal mana yang haram....

> Atau saling berbunuhan, atau bikin onar... .
>
> Agama Islam itu, saya bilang dan saya ulang adalah laknat buat ummat
manusia, artinya juga buat orang Islam sendiri.

> ----
>
> BBC NEWS
> Windpipe transplant breakthrough
> By Michelle Roberts
> Health reporter, BBC News
>
> Please turn on JavaScript. Media requires JavaScript to play.
>
> How pioneering surgery allowed the windpipe transplant
>
> Scientists in Spain have carried out the world's first
tissue-engineered whole organ transplant - a windpipe - made with a
patient's own stem cells.

> The groundbreaking technology also means for the first time tissue
transplants can be carried out without the need for anti-rejection
drugs.

> Five months on the patient is in perfect health, The Lancet reports.
>
> Tailor-made organs like this could become the norm, the European team
of experts believe.

> The patient, 30-year-old mother of two Claudia Castillo, needed the
surgery to save a lung following damage to her airways by tuberculosis.

> "Own grown" organ
>
> To make the new airway, the doctors took a donor windpipe, or trachea,
from a patient who had recently died.

> Then they used strong chemicals and enzymes to wash away all of the
cells from the donor trachea, leaving only a tissue scaffold made of the
fibrous protein collagen.

> This gave them a structure to repopulate with cells from Ms Castillo
herself, which could then be used in an operation to repair her damaged
left bronchus - a branch of the windpipe.

> By using Ms Castillo's own cells the doctors were able to trick her
body into thinking the donated trachea was part of it, thus avoiding
rejection.

> Advanced science
>
> Two types of cell were taken from Ms Castillo: cells lining her
windpipe, and adult stem cells - very immature cells from the bone
marrow - which could be encouraged to grow into the cells that normally
surround the windpipe.

> I was very much afraid. Before this, we had been doing this work only
in pigs

> Surgeon Professor Paolo Macchiarini of the Hospital Clínic of
Barcelona, Spain

> After four days of growth in the lab in a special bioreactor, the
newly-coated donor windpipe was ready to be transplanted into Ms
Castillo.

> Her surgeon, Professor Paolo Macchiarini of the Hospital Clínic of
Barcelona, Spain, carried out the operation in June

> He said: "I was very much afraid. Before this, we had been doing this
work only on pigs.

> "But as soon as the donor trachea came out of the bioreactor it was a
very positive surprise."

> He said it looked and behaved identically to a normal human donor
trachea.

> The operation was a great success and just four days after
transplantation the hybrid windpipe was almost indistinguishable from
adjacent normal airways.

> After a month, a biopsy of the site proved that the transplant had
developed its own blood supply.

> And with no signs of rejection four months on, Professor Macchiarini
says the future chance of rejection is practically zero.

> "We are terribly excited by these results," he said.
>
> "She is enjoying a normal life, which for us clinicians is the most
beautiful gift."

> Today Ms Castillo is living an active, normal life, and once again
able to look after her children Johan, 15, and Isabella, four. She can
walk up two flights of stairs without getting breathless.

>     I was a sick woman, now I will be able to live a normal life
> Claudia Castillo
>
> Professor Martin Birchall, professor of surgery at the University of
Bristol who helped grow the cells for the transplant, said: "This will
represent a huge step change in surgery.

> "Surgeons can now start to see and understand the potential for adult
stem cells and tissue engineering to radically improve their ability to
treat patients with serious diseases."

> He said that in 20 years time, virtually any transplant organ could be
made in this way.

> US scientists have already successfully implanted bladder patches
grown in the laboratory from patients' own cells into people with
bladder disease.

> The European research team, which also includes experts from the
University of Padua and the Polytechnic of Milan in Italy, is applying
for funding to do windpipe and voice box transplants in cancer patients.

> Clinical trials could begin five years from now, they said.
>
> Between 50,000 and 60,000 people are diagnosed with cancer of the
larynx each year in Europe, and scientists say about half them may be
suitable candidates for tissue engineering transplants.

> What do think of this type of surgery? Have you been affected in
anyway by the issues raised in the story? Send us your comments and
experiences using the form below:

> In most cases a selection of your comments will be published,
displaying your name and location unless you state otherwise in the box
below.

> Name
> Your E-mail address
> Town & Country
> Phone number (optional):
> Comments
> Story from BBC NEWS:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/health/7735696.stm
>
> Published: 2008/11/19 01:28:49 GMT
>
> © BBC MMVIII

> Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo
>

> Allah yang disembah orang Islam tipikal dan yang digambarkan oleh
al-Mushaf itu dungu, buas, kejam, keji, ganas, zalim lagi biadab
hanyalah Allah fiktif.

Kirim email ke