Orang islaml agi ?
Tapi mari kita tunggu kepastiannnya.
Mumbai police end 'remorseless' killing at hotel
* Story Highlights
* NEW: Death toll climbs to 146 as commando says attackers showed no remorse
* NEW: Police say standoff at Oberoi Hotel has finally ended; 30 bodies
* Up to two militants still believed in Taj with at least two captives
* Fighting between Indian forces, gunmen reported at Jewish center
MUMBAI, India (CNN) -- Mumbai police have ended the standoff at the Oberoi
Hotel more than 40 hours after it began, rescuing hostages and killing two of
the terrorists described as showing "no remorse" in the attack that left at
least 125 people dead.
However, standoffs continued at the Taj Mahal Hotel -- where one gunmen is
still holed up -- and Chabad House, where several Jewish people are believed to
be held hostage by two to three gunmen.
Police said two terrorists had been killed at the Oberoi and 30 bodies
recovered. Officers were going from floor-to-floor to check for victims.
Relieved guests, many of them foreigners and some children, hugged one another
before boarding buses and vans brought in to take them away.
Meanwhile, an Indian commando told reporters outside the Taj that the
terrorists fired at hotel guests "with no remorse," and knew the layout of the
hotels well enough to "vanish" after confronting security forces. VideoWatch
the commando talk about the attackers »
"Not everybody can fire the AK series of weapons, not everybody can throw a
grenade like that," the commando said. "It is obvious that they were trained
Minutes after he spoke, fresh firing broke out at the Taj, sending reporters
and onlookers ducking for cover. VideoWatch report about hotel gunmen still
Elsewhere, in a city already on edge, false rumors of shots fired at a railway
station and a nearby hospital sent panicked people scrambling while police with
guns converged en masse.
Meanwhile, sharpshooters kept up a steady stream of fire at the building
housing the Chabad House, where several Jewish people are believed to be held
hostage. VideoWatch report about Nariman House stormed »
Hours earlier, a shell-shocked city awoke to television images of Indian
soldiers rappelling down ropes from military choppers on to the roofs of Chabad
Authorities said the death toll from the coordinated attacks carried out on at
least seven sites Wednesday night was 146, including at least six foreigners
and 14 police officers, with 327 people wounded.
Army Lt. Gen. N. Thamburaj said at least one gunman -- possibly more -- could
still be inside the Taj, holding two or more hostages. All remaining hostages
and guests would be rescued by midday, he said. VideoListen to Israel's
"It is possible that some of the hotel guests have locked themselves in and for
their own security and safety -- even though we have identified ourselves --
they are not opening the doors."
Outside the Oberoi hotel, onlookers cheered as about 90 guests, including at
least one infant, were escorted out from the hotel premises and quickly herded
into waiting vans. Many of them appeared to be foreigners.
But the euphoria was short-lived as a hotel spokesman clarified that the
evacuees were guests at the Trident hotel, which is connected to the Oberoi by
a common corridor. VideoWatch eyewitness to attack discuss his experience »
The Italian foreign ministry said among the group were five of seven Italians
who had been held hostage, including the wife of the hotel's Italian chef and
her infant. Also in the group were several flight attendants working for
Lufthansa and Air France, the foreign ministry said.
Two dozen soldiers landed on the rooftop of the Chabad House building Friday
morning, with gunfire and at least 10 explosions heard soon after.
Police did not have a clear picture of how many gunmen remained or how many
hostages they were holding inside the building, also known as the Nariman
House. It is the Mumbai headquarters of the Chabad, an Hasidic Jewish movement.
VideoWatch report about Indian government response »
Rabbi Gavriel Noach Holtzberg, the city's envoy for the Chabad community, and
his wife were believed inside. A cook at the center, who had barricaded herself
in a room, grabbed the couple's 2-year-old son and escaped with another person,
the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.
In a nationally televised address on Thursday, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh said the attackers were foreigners but did not specify where they were
The identity of the attackers remains a mystery. Police say the attackers came
by boats to the waterfront near the Gateway of India monument and the two
hotels. VideoWatch analysis of Mumbai attacks »
The Indian navy, stepping up patrols on the country's western coast after the
attack, was questioning the crew of the MV Alpha, a ship they detained with the
help of the Indian coast guard. Authorities suspect the attacks originated from
this ship, which they believe came from Karachi, Pakistan.
Karachi police chief Waseem Ahmad said they had no evidence the attackers
departed from there.
And Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, in a telephone call to his
Indian counterpart Friday, said he would send the chief of his country's
intelligence agency to assist with the investigation. VideoWatch Pakistan's
response to attacks »
Gilani made the offer after Singh indicated the gunmen may have come from
Karachi, said Gilani's spokesman Zahid Bashir.
State media Press Trust of India, citing Union Cabinet Minister Kapil Sibal,
reported the gunmen had worked for months to prepare, even setting up "control
rooms" in the two luxury hotels.
The Indian authorities said no one had claimed responsibility, but a group
called the Deccan Mujahideen took credit in e-mails sent to several Indian news
Interpol said it would send a delegation to India.
"When such coordinated and planned terrorist attacks are carried out against
international targets and when a country's head of government states there are
suspected 'external linkages', the police in the country concerned require
international assistance," said Interpol's Secretary General Ronald K. Noble.
CNN's Andrew Stevens, Mallika Kapur, Harmeet Singh, Sara Sidner, Alessio Vinci,
Reza Sayah and Paula Newton contributed to this report.
Find this article at:
� 2008 Cable News Network.
Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo
Allah yang disembah orang Islam tipikal dan yang digambarkan oleh al-Mushaf itu
dungu, buas, kejam, keji, ganas, zalim lagi biadab hanyalah Allah fiktif.