Bila berita ini akurat, maka kelakuan teroris itu sesuai belaka dengan contoah
yang diberikan nabi Muhamamd yang menurut hadits dan sirah nabi adalah juga
kepala gerombolan perampok dan penyamun..

Islam itu, saya bilagn dan saya ulang adalah ajaran yang hanya pantas untuk
anjing liar dan binatang buas ....

---

IMF Boss On Global Recovery Date
Mumbai attackers also 'thieves'

Monday, December 15 11:20 am
ITN

    * Print Story

Militants who attacked Mumbai, killing 179 people, also stole from their
victims, police said. Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Mumbai attackers also 'thieves'
Related content

    * Police say Mumbai attackers stole credit cards
    * Mumbai attacks overshadow Afghan talks in France
    * Video: UK Brown in Mumbai peace bid
    * Related Hot Topic: Mumbai

Have your say: Mumbai

Stolen credit cards, money and mobile telephones were found on the bodies of
the nine gunmen killed by police during the three-day siege in Mumbai.

A tenth gunmen survived and was captured by police.

Mumbai Police Commissioner Hasan Gafoor said: "We have no idea what they were
planning to do with the money and cards, but it just speaks a lot more about
their evil nature and the fact that criminals love stealing money and cards."

The attack has soured relations between neighbours India and Pakistan.

India has blamed the banned Pakistan-based group Lashkar-e-Taiba for the
attacks and called on Islamabad to do more to stamp out groups that operate
from its soil.

The gunmen took scores of guests hostage and battled commandos inside two
luxury Mumbai hotels.

"They took quite a few credit cards and a lot of money," Mr Gafoor said.

"Since they are all dead, we can only presume that they liked the more
colourful (credit cards) and took them."

The tenth gunman, identified as Pakistani Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, told police he
had lived a life of petty crime before coming in contact with Lashkar-e-Taiba
in the city of Rawalpindi, according to reports of his statement to police.

Kasab was captured before reaching either of the hotels.

The gunmen also took mobile phones from hostages. Some of them then used the
phones to call an Indian television channel and to speak with their bosses in
Pakistan, police said.

Security experts said the gunmen had criminal backgrounds.

Security expert Major General Ashok Mehta said: "They all belong to ordinary
families and they were out of there early to make quick money until they got
indoctrinated into jihadi activities."

The gunmen also set off bombs inside the two hotels, causing significant damage.

The 105-year-old Taj Mahal hotel will reopen this week, its owner has said. The
hotel has set up a welfare trust for victims.

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! All rights reserved.

    * Terms of Service
    * Remarks and Suggestions
    * Copyright/IP Policy

Copyright © 2008 ITN

Notice: We collect personal information on this site. To learn more about how
we use your information, see our: Privacy Policy

Printed from
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081215/twl-mumbai-attackers-also-thieves-41f21e0.html

Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo

Allah yang disembah orang Islam tipikal dan yang digambarkan oleh al-Mushaf itu
dungu, buas, kejam, keji, ganas, zalim lagi biadab hanyalah Allah fiktif.

Kirim email ke