***Islam is as strong as a rock and it does not need anyone to defend
it,it's only the malays who are weak .

disagree 4 agree 44...

Does Islam Need to be Defended?
Posted by admin
Monday, 15 December 2008 12:53

Those who, stand either individually or in clumps, and claim that
they are defending Islam do not trust in Allah and thereby blaspheme.
Let us consider some of the more relevant and obvious repercussions
of accepting Allah as the "The Originator of the heavens and the
earth!" (Surah 6:101) which is basically this Universe, and the many
billion other universes out there, all that space, and clutter in
between.

We, in truth, don't even make up an atom of a grain of sand in the
entire scheme of things. And those are just His creations - so, in
truth, we will never be able to even comprehend Allah. Whoever claims
they do, makes false claims to godhood.

READ MORE HERE: http://art-harun.blogspot.com/

Comments (24)
written by ahmadneil, December 15, 2008 12:59:50

http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/16018/84/

Kirim email ke