Buat manusia berotak   anjing yang masih percaya Tuhan yang tidak berbukti ada
itu membikin Adam....

-----

Why Haven't All Primates Evolved into Humans?

Humans did not evolve from apes, gorillas or chimps. We are all modern species
that have followed different evolutionary paths, though humans share a common
ancestor with some primates, such as the African ape.
Timeline of Human Evolution

The timeline of human evolution is long and controversial, with significant
gaps. Experts do not agree on many of the start and end points of various
species. So this chart involves significant estimates.

To say we are more "evolved" than our hairy cousins is just wrong. (See how
long you last naked in the Congo Heartland, and then tell me who's got the
evolutionary upper hand.)

Thinking that a species evolves in order to survive is to put the horse before
the cart. Genetic mutations happen all the time, without fanfare and often
without any measurable change in the organism's lifestyle. In general, the
mutations most likely to be passed to future generations are those that prove
useful to either individual or species survival.

The "usefulness" of a mutation depends largely on shifting environmental
factors like those of food, predators, and climate, and also on social
pressures. Evolution is a matter of filling ecological and social niches.
African apes are still around because their environment has encouraged the
reproductive success of individuals with different genetic material than ours.

Evolution is an ongoing process of trial and error, of which all modern
primates are still a part.