Egyptian Cleric: ‘The Jews are the
Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine’
                                        Mar 12th, 2009 by mikecg

                                        The following was said by Egyptian
cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub on Al-Rahma TV on January 17. According
to wikipedia, Ya’qoub is “one of the most recognized salafi Sheikhs/islamic
scholars in Egypt”. This is not some fringe extremist: this seems to be
mainstream, Egyptian theology.
Via memri:
Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub: “If
the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course
not. We will never love them. Absolutely not. The Jews are infidels -
not because I say so, and not because they are killing Muslims, but
because Allah said: ‘The Jews say that Uzair is the son of
Allah, and the Christians say that Christ is the son of Allah. These
are the words from their mouths. They imitate the sayings of the
disbelievers before. May Allah fight them. How deluded they are.’ It is
Allah who said that they are infidels.
“Your belief regarding the Jews should be, first, that they are infidels, and
second, that they are enemies. They are enemies not because they occupied
Palestine. They would have been enemies even if they did not occupy a thing.
Allah said: ‘You shall find the strongest men in enmity to the disbelievers
[sic]
to be the Jews and the polytheists.’ Third, you must believe that the
Jews will never stop fighting and killing us. They [fight] not for the
sake of land and security, as they claim, but for the sake of their
religion: ‘And they will not cease fighting you until they turn you
back you’re your religion, if they can.’
“This is it. We must believe that our fighting with the Jews is
eternal, and it will not end until the final battle - and this is the
fourth point. You must believe that we will fight, defeat, and annihilate them,
until not a single Jew remains on the face of the Earth.”
“It is not me who says so. The Prophet said: ‘Judgment Day will not
come until you fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind
stones and trees, and the stones and tree will call: Oh Muslim, oh
servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him - except
for the Gharqad tree, which is the tree of the Jews.’ I have heard that
they are planting many of these trees now.
[...]
“As for you Jews - the curse of Allah upon you. The curse of Allah upon you,
whose ancestors were apes and pigs.
You Jews have sown hatred in our hearts, and we have bequeathed it to
our children and grandchildren. You will not survive as long as a
single one of us remains.
[...]

“Oh Jews, may the curse of Allah be upon you. Oh Jews… Oh Allah, bring Your
wrath, punishment, and torment down upon them.
Allah, we pray that you transform them again, and make the Muslims
rejoice again in seeing them as apes and pigs. You pigs of the earth!
You pigs of the earth! You kill the Muslims with that cold pig [blood]
of yours.“
You can view the official memritv clip

Dapatkan nama yang Anda sukai!
Sekarang Anda dapat memiliki email di @ymail.com dan @rocketmail.com.