Closing Date : 23 April 2009
Reference Code : SVN/IDI/2009/031
Job Title : Procurement and Logistic
Duty Station : Banda Aceh, Nanggroe Aceh
Classification : Employee, Grade 4
Type of Contract : Special All Inclusive 3 months with
Estimate Starting Date : Soon as possible
IOM is looking for Procurement and Logistic Assistant I according to the
terms of reference below. Interested applicants are invited to apply by
submitting their application to hrbandaa...@iom.int no later than 23 April
2009 indicating the reference code below and job title apply for. All
candidates are kindly requested to specify their availability date in the
application form. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be
Under the direct supervision of Senior Procurement/Logistics Assistant and
Procurement and Logistics Officer and the overall supervision of the
Resource Management Officer, the Procurement and Logistics Assistant
(Assets) is responsible for organizing procurement activities including
obtaining quotations, tendering, purchase and delivery of office supplies,
materials and equipment. He/she will also be tasked to provide project
logistics support for the following:
1. Coordinate and assist procurement, logistics and assets management. The
* Upon receiving request for purchase of equipment and/or office
supplies (with specifications) from requestor, to secures approval
(signatures) before proceeding with procurement.
* To ensure that the project codes, account codes and budget lines
have been determined.
* Acting as Assets Focal Point for received goods/materials and
* Ensure that all assets are received in good condition, certify that
the supplies are appropriate and in accordance to the specifications
required, as indicated in the order form.
* Update and record all assets in the IOM Data Base in timely manner.
* Maintain and update the warehouse records and carry out periodic
checks of stores/ warehouse to ensure that stock records are properly
* Liaise with the IOM field offices on all materials/goods
distribution, organize transport and timely delivery.
* Maintain records in PRISM and update the IOM global assets list.
* Act as focal point for IOM Banda Aceh and the field offices for all
lease agreements for premises and vehicles.
* Maintain cash book and coordinate with finance department that all
invoices are paid in timely manner and as per the IOM rules and regulations.
* Maintain records of all transactions, ensuring that an efficient
filing system for records of all quotations, copies of records of
expenditure, receipts, local order forms, etc are kept.
* Liaise closely with the finance section concerning payment of
procured and delivered goods.
2. Ensure that the proper IOM procurement guidelines, procedures and
standards for follow up, canvassing, bidding, ordering, and stock keeping
are strictly adhered to.
3. Liaise with the transportation section regarding receipts and dispatched
goods. Ensure that the paper works in filling up gas is completed and in
accordance to the established regulations of the organization.
4. Conduct regular warehousing checks and keep the supervisor informed.
5. Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Diploma in Business Administration, Management or alternatively, a
combination of related education and experience in this field. At least one
to three years experience in administration, procurement and logistics.
Must have strong analytical, planning and people management skills. Ability
to prepare clear and concise reports. Proficient in computer applications.
Must have excellent communication skills. Personal commitment, efficiency,
flexibility, drive for results, respect for diversity, creative thinking.
Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied
cultures and professional background.
Through knowledge of English.
Memberitakan Informasi terupdate untuk Rekan Milist dari sumber terpercaya
Space For Rent!!!
Reportermilist menerima penerbitan Iklan dengan tarif hanya Rp 20000/
5 hari kerja terbit dalam setiap Email berita yang dikirim oleh
reportermilist, bayangkan peluang yang murah dangan prospect yang
besar.. Berminat Hubungi reportermil...@gmail.com
Space For advertiser
Ruang Iklan Untuk disewakan