Hi,

just remove the "modal: true" option and the form is embedded.

<script> $(function() { $('#feedback-form').ZammadForm({ messageTitle:
'Feedback Form', messageSubmit: 'Submit', messageThankYou: 'Thank you for
your inquiry (#%s)! We\'ll contact you as soon as possible.', //modal: true
}); }); </script>

Greetings,

 -Martin