just remove the "modal: true" option and the form is embedded.

<script> $(function() { $('#feedback-form').ZammadForm({ messageTitle:
'Feedback Form', messageSubmit: 'Submit', messageThankYou: 'Thank you for
your inquiry (#%s)! We\'ll contact you as soon as possible.', //modal: true
}); }); </script>

Am Montag, 17. Juli 2017 02:49:55 UTC+2 schrieb semaf:
> Hey,
> It would be nice if the Form could be embedded on any Website without
> popup. Also generating the Webform would be great with predefined Subjects,
> Contact Details, File Upload, etc..
> Cheers

"zammad-core" group.
to zammad-core+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.