Hi Charles,

thanks for feedback. One more detail for 3):

Zammad is sending an email via outbound channel (SMTP) to inbound channel
(IMAP) and will watch for this email 45 seconds (this will be done 2 times).

In our tests this 45 sec. was more as enough for all tested email provides
more as (expecting yahoo - here we discovered sporadically that an emails
sent to my own mailbox takes up to 10 minutes).

Any feedback about your scenario would be fine!

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/210b93e6-7425-4bf4-8047-25e89b94a9f3%40googlegroups.com.