Hi Sebastian,

sorry for delay (we just heavy under load right now). We really like the
Idea of "Out of Office"-Feature. IMO it's not so important as it need to be
in the main navigation (but can be set/changed in user preferences).

Any way, good news for you today. 🤓 This feature is included in next
release (which is not tomorrow - but soon).

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/8acc8d1f-e5fa-47fd-ac28-115caf38248d%40googlegroups.com.