Hi Sebastian,

enjoy the Zammad power, there is an autocompletion available, just start
with "::"!  🤡

 -Martin

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Pv-DUhybukk/WUJsGj386SI/AAAAAAAAAKA/IV_ITJm74GIBl-5NPcXp7u3allU3JCNxACLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-06-15%2Bat%2B13.13.58.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/95d4a52f-4f4b-4c71-b26c-c99c9cf10345%40googlegroups.com.