Well, immediately after sending out the mail below I realized, where the proxy settings are configured: Admin -> System -> Network :-}

However: After removing the proxy, I can not add new calendars which subscribe to other calendars:

    #<RuntimeError: #<Net::OpenTimeout: execution expired>>

Maybe other functionalities won't work any more, too.

So the question is now: How can I configure a proxy for /outgoing/ connections only, which does /not/ affect localhost connections?