Martin,

On 07/25/2017 04:46 PM, Frank Thommen wrote:
Well, immediately after sending out the mail below I realized, where the
proxy settings are configured:  Admin -> System -> Network :-}

However: After removing the proxy, I can not add new calendars which
subscribe to other calendars:

    #<RuntimeError: #<Net::OpenTimeout: execution expired>>

Maybe other functionalities won't work any more, too.

So the question is now: How can I configure a proxy for /outgoing/
connections only, which does /not/ affect localhost connections?

I can't see that is possible in Zammad, however I assume it should be. Does it make sense to post this as a Zammad issue?

f.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/a69976ab-92ef-b638-70b4-5f117c52e0c6%40gmx.net.