Hi Martin,

that would be definitely an option. I have to check wether the email
account supports imap. Can you pinpoint me to some documentation on how to
import emials via imap to zammad?
Thank you in advance.

Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/0451236b-a3e1-4dae-a0f1-445f5c0d63e3%40googlegroups.com.