Hi Babak,
hi Felix,

that's correct. Per default Zammad is only pulling the IMAP INBOX (but
could be configured to one other folder name).

In case you do not need your old history of customers I also would
recomment to use the old emails only as "archive via imap" (in case of
10,000 emails need to parse/process them all once - it will take a view
hours the first time - as Babak mentioned).

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/7c71fba3-bcb3-4767-a8ef-ecf8909b05b7%40googlegroups.com.