Hello Andreas,

it's nice to hear that. 😻

But back to your question. In a normal agent life, closed tickets are not
important anymore (because agents are focused on open tickets to get them
closed). That's the reason why Zammad shows not overview of closed tickets
per default.

But sure you can find any ticket (if closed or open - it's no matter) via
the search. So if a customer is sending a followup, the ticket will switch
to open again (and will be shown to the agents). If a customer is calling
for a closed ticket, just enter the ticket# or the customer name into the
search and you also will find closed tickets.

In case you also can create a own overview with tickets closed within the
last 14 days (but this is really not common).

Greetings,

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/1befdf03-b716-4e92-b803-dfcec8fbc5f6%40googlegroups.com.