Hello.

I have a Problem again. We defined new "Objects", updated the Database and
restartet Zammad. When I want to edit a User (In this Case: Add the
Organisation) and save the changes, this SQL-Error is displayed:

PG::ForeignKeyViolation: ERROR: insert or update on table "histories"
violates foreign key constraint "fk_rails_b522a94d99" DETAIL: Key
(history_attribute_id)=(35) is not present in table "history_attributes". :
INSERT INTO "histories" ("history_type_id", "history_object_id",
"history_attribute_id", "o_id", "id_to", "value_from", "value_to",
"created_by_id", "created_at", "updated_at") VALUES ($1, $2, $3, $4, $5,
$6, $7, $8, $9, $10) RETURNING "id"

A second restart didn't fix this Problem. So, what can I do?

Greetings from Germany,
Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/4713910f-9c7b-49c8-b5f0-99a27b15b0a9%40googlegroups.com.