Hello Daniel,

it's a database foreign key issue. Can it be, that somebody has removed
entries from the database directly by using SQL?

You can try to stop Zammad, call "zammad run rails r 'Cache.clear'" and
start Zammad again. But for me it seems to have problems with missing
database records.

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/b78b3aa8-ae25-4354-a9ec-16af9df2077c%40googlegroups.com.