Hello there,
we recently switched from OTRS to Zammad. I used the ldap integration to
give all users access to zammad. Zammad cached all users from our AD and
while caching them, zammad doesnt assign them to any organizations. Users
that have not been cached and writing an email to our support address will
be assigned to the right organizatioin. We have several different Mai
Domains for a few different Companys. Is there a posibility to rescan all
users and let zammad reorganize those mail based organization assignment?

Greetings
Freddy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/209cb292-5202-4b92-9cfa-1ca3edb7ac57%40googlegroups.com.