Hello,

first thanks to all to bring up this project.

Right now i test the migration from otrs to zammad. One thing we used til
now was adding links to windows file shares as usually all files are stored
there (via Aktenplan = records storage plan). So i like to avoid to store
files again in zammad.
In otrs i could add the link with hyphens and it opened the explorer. In
zammad it always translates it to real http-urls.

Addendum: we use IE as standard browser, so links to file shares work
generally.

So, is there any way to add a share link?

Thanks again and Servus :-)

Robert

--
Open Source as Download https://zammad.org || Easy to use as SaaS