I have some doubts about Zammad's management:

1- Its possible to modify the ticket status?
2- Can I create sub groups to separate the services that will be served?
3 - Automatically assign the call to the agent that modifies the state of it?
4- Disable the option to create client in the opening of the call?
5- Change colors of the background and logo next to the search field?
6- Remove the Received Call, Outbound Call, Send Mail, and leave only one
default fields?

I am very grateful if you can clarify these doubts.

Thanks and congratulations for the excellent system.