Hi,

I try to reconstruct the states ("open", "closed", etc.)
over time of all tickets in my Zammad system.

Thanks to the ticket history, I can get all state changes
of a ticket, e.g. "new" -> "open", etc.

But how do I know the initial state of a ticket? If a ticket
is created by incoming email, it is "new". But if the ticket
has been created by split from another ticket, it seems to
inherits the state of the parent in that moment, e.g. "open"
or "closed".

Is there any other (better) way to find out which state a
ticket had at a specific point in time?

TIA & Cheers

--
Open Source as Download https://zammad.org || Easy to use as SaaS