Hi,

I have a GUI where i translate in the application using ajax calls with zanata
REST. And im having issues with PUT requests. The PUT goes through when the
user is an admin, but if not he gets 403 - forbidden and this message :

Failed to obtain permission('import-translation') with following facts([Project
version(slug=<version<, status=ACTIVE)])

Were using our own zanata version 4.0

The way i did the permissions for the user is like this:

-          I added the user to each language required by the project

-          I went to admin/manage users/ clickd on user and added him to the
project

-          I went to the project, then people manage permissions and i ticked
the translate and review for each language