The limitation of "File" project type is disallowing uploading of
translations. The limitation was implemented on purpose due to the issue
with these file format for localisation. The supported project type to
allow upload translations are everything else except for "File" project

If your project uses .properties for translations, the best way is set the
project type to "Properties" and use zanata-cli to upload/download files.
But drag and drop of document will be out of the picture.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:15 PM, Aleksander Rozman <>