I've just recently joined this list and started using Zanata. In my project, I am unable to set an alias for sr@latin - clicking the "set alias" dropdown simply scrolls the page to the top, but does not expand the text entry field where one would type in the alias. Is this a known behavior? Is there a work around? My command line tool says putting locales in the zanata.xml is deprecated, but this behavior prevents me from removing locales from zanata.xml. This is on Zanata v 3.9.6.

Thanks in advance for pointers or work arounds.

Eric