Hi Alex,

thanks for reply. It seems I'm running in this bug:

    "msg": "Status code was not [200]: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden",
    "redirected": false,
    "server": "WildFly/10",
    "status": 403,
"url": "https://translate.openstack.org/rest/project/manila-ui/version/stable-newton";,

If the status is READONLY and I want to change it to ACTIVE, I've got 403 If the status is ACTIVE and I want to change it to READONLY, I've got 200, but the status wasn't changed.
Is my request on [2] correct?

Upgrade to 4.0 is on our list. Will try the request again after this.

thx

Frank