Zanata doesn't integrate directly with GitHub, but we have a plugin for
Jenkins which can synchronise between Zanata and a git repository,
including GitHub.
  https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Zanata+Plugin

Alternatively you can look at Zanata's CLI (push and pull commands):
  http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/client/

On 12 December 2017 at 17:13, 于林生 <y...@chainnova.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently I want to translate some documents using Zanata, and use GitHub
> Pages to show translations.
>
> But I do not know how to display the translation on Zanata as GitHub Pages
> automatically rather than manually.
>
> If you can not do it automatically, what is the easiest and fastest way?
>
> That is to say, how to sync github repository documents to Zanata
> original, how to sync Zanata translation to github repository.
>
> Please help me.

Sean Flanigan

Principal Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering