It's really hard for me to pin down a favorite or even couple of
favorite ZGs. Some I haven't read since I was 13 (about 10 years
ago) so I'm not sure if I can remeber them all correctly.

My very first was the Mysterious Rider. I loved the descriptions of
sweeping landscapes and the characterizations. I *had* to read more!
>From then it was the Trail Driver, Wildfire and so on..... I have
enjoyed his books like a vacation. I feel like I've been somewhere
for a few hours, in a relaxed, simple, honest world.

Probably my favorite series is the Knights of the Range/Twin
Sombreros set. My other favorites include:
Border Legion
West of the Pecos
Raiders of Spanish Peaks
Light of Western Stars