You know as well as I do its usually difficult to actually meet beutiful ppl on
the net it seems, lol. I    know ive      had some terribleluck with that, but
anyway we all have our own type of person and ive found a great place to find
that perfect type for each person! The thing I used was , so it went pretty good so far you could
say, and already met     3   ppl from there, and all of them actually looked
like their profle said they would - makes for a pleasent suprise :).

Yahoo! Groups Links