From:  zanegrey@yahoogroups.com
To:  zanegrey@yahoogroups.com
Subject:  [zanegrey] Digest Number 62
Date:  21 Feb 2006 17:11:58 -0000
There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

       1. I thought i would be lonely forever...
            From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       2. Looking for your perfect match? Look no further
            From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Message: 1
    Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:32:18 +0100
    From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: I thought i would be lonely forever...

Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already     and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://canuhandleit.info/sgbh and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)

Message: 2