Hi Friends,I'm new to the group and I would like to introduce
myself.I'm 55years old and I love reading.I'm very intrested in
history and life when things were a little more simple and isolated.I
can still remembet the first Zane Grey book I ever read,it was the
Thundering Herd.I was 14 and the teacher made everyone in class  read
at least one book that month.I took the book home and didn't look at
it for a week.Finally after a week I opened it and never let it down
till I had read it from first to last page.I was in another world!!The
way he described the scenery,the animals,the colorful characters and
how they were thinking.It was as if I was there...Anyways with the
years I collected about every book he had ever written and I was so
proud of my collection and would re-read many of them.In 2006 my whole
collection was destroyed by fire.I've been trying to start a new
collection but it's hard to get going again.Well,again thank you all
for accepting me in your group and I hope to hear from you soon."Thank
You Zane Grey"

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional