Very intriguing. STG is still down but saying they will be back. Easytree is as a result doing better than ever. Sounds like this is still in the conversion from tape to CDR stages. No one on that list having said they can seed a BitTorrent yet but expressing a wish to have it done. I for one would like to have a copy of this and would be glad to offer seeding to the world as well as vining to this group.

Will you have access to it Millhouse?
----- Original Message -----
From: chris
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 5:12 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] ISO 1987 Rehearsal tape

Hi folks,
I found this surfing the net...I noticed our friend Mr.Milhouse was asking about it.Any knowledge of this?
Chris

"I'm gonna be on you like thigh fat on a Dixie Chick !"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

To join a Discussion Group focusing on The Velvet Underground go to http://www.paperdragonstudios.com/page30.html Thank you.

To join a Discussion Group focusing on The Velvet Underground go to http://www.paperdragonstudios.com/page30.html Thank you.