In a message dated 9/9/04 6:49:35 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Very intriguing. STG is still down but saying they will be back. Easytree is as a result doing better than ever. Sounds like this is still in the conversion from tape to CDR stages. No one on that list having said they can seed a BitTorrent yet but expressing a wish to have it done. I for one would like to have a copy of this and would be glad to offer seeding to the world as well as vining to this group.

Will you have access to it Millhouse?
-Hopefully I'll get a copy through a trade or something once it starts circulating. I'm not able to transfer a tape onto CD-R myself, if I was I would have jumped right on volunteering to help circulate the tape.

--Milhouse
NP: Black Napkins 2/3/76

To join a Discussion Group focusing on The Velvet Underground go to http://www.paperdragonstudios.com/page30.html Thank you.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor