I checked the original images against those in both Files and Photos, and saw no difference in color / brightness; they're identical afa I can tell.
SOFA
----- Original Message -----
From: MIKE AHERN
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Digest Number 1000

hi all:
i asked previously if anyone else found the mega wazoo covers to look
really "dark": not in a "deeply moody, brooding" sort of way, but
instead in the sense that the colors are too dark. i didnt see any
replies, but may have missed them as i swapped email addys for yahoo
delivery. i'd look at/ contrast them myself, but my verizon DSL has
been offline at home for the last 8-10 days, and i'm gettin pretty
pissed about that: they even sent someone out to the phone pole
yesterday...
....sofa, would you please do me a favor: you have the images i sent
you, can you look at them side by side with the ones posted on the
files section here? the ones i see here look like all the colors
blurred out and became a dark mess.
thanks
mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM