I couldn`t find it anywhere.  Barnes & Noble had it listed as
available in their computer, but they didn`t have a copy.  At Borders
it was listed as "Multi-Channel Project" instead
of "Quaudiophiliac."  I don`t know what`s going on, but it`s
frustrating.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM