Yes that's what the guy at Borders said to me as well.  I gave the title, mentioned
that it
was a DVD-A and he said "Multi-Channel Project?" and I said "yes, that's it",  not
realy
thinking where he got that from.  Anyway,  they didn't have it or a release date or as
it
being in any of the shops.
    Now of course I could have ordered it before, but held off till I saw it on Amazon
perhaps save on shipping...these are lean days....anyway, I may wait a bit till I get
it...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM